Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sevens

At the request of DJ DIVA, I am completing my "7's" assignment:

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get selected as an honoree for the annual Essence Awards for doing something phenomenal for my community. (I know it sounds kinda self-serving but I’ve just always wanted to wear a fabulous gown, waltz across the stage and recite a flawless acceptance speech. DAMN! I said I would do something phenomenal for my community first!).
2. Skydive.
3. Visit all of the continents.
4. Get married (or he’ll die!)
5. Go to law school or get a Ph.D (still tossing it up but one of the two will happen).
6. Write, publish, and sell a few million copies of a few books.
7. Be financially secure (sooner rather than later!)

7 things I can do:
1. Make people feel good about themselves.
2. Express myself on paper.
3. Dance.
4. Type really fast.
5. Remain incredibly calm in a crisis.
6. Zone people out.
7. Sleep in a club.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Cook.
2. Let things go easily.
3. Be the “other” woman. I am the ONLY woman. And don’t try me.
4. Let someone take advantage of me or my child or my mother.
5. Stop reading.
6. Stop writing.
7. Accept mediocrity.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Heineken on a man’s breathe (see the “100’s”) – ok, just kidding.
2. Physique.
3. Style/Swagger.
4. Positive Attitude.
5. Drive.
6. Realness w/o being rude.
7. Nice lips/smile.

7 things that I say most often:
1. Asshole!
2. Dumb Ass/Dumb F***! (#1 and #2 are choice words when I am driving)
3. For Real?
4. That’s crazy.
5. I’m serious.
6. I'm so hungry.
7. It is what it is.

7 Celebrity crushes:
1. LL Cool J.
2. Robert Deniro.
3. Nelly (face….eh but body…. HELL YEAH!! And he’s got a cute smile).
4. Did I say LL Cool J?
5. Terrance Howard (his eyes are absolutely mesmerizing!)
6. Cory Booker (ok so he’s not quite a celebrity but being a politician is not so different. He looks way better in person, he's tall and he's SUPER sweet!).
7. Oh and I almost forgot… LL Cool J.

7 people I want to do this:

I don’t know anyone else who blogs except for DJ DIVA and she asked me to do it.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger DJ Diva said...

You Know what? I love that you started blogging Celena. You are so damn interesting!!!

7's on your seven (my creation LOL)

1. We going to at least one of those continents together...Preferably SA...Rio for Carnival!
2.Say word u could fall asleep in a club. I would be scared out my wits LOL!
3. go ahead with your "cannots" We are more alike than u even know!
4.i'm with you on the Heiniken breath...i attribute it to my Dominican father. (DR=beer) LMAO
5. I say 1 and 2 quite often driving also...It's amazing the twins don't swear like sailors LOL
6. It's like that with LL...i could that though...De mahn in your life sure reminds me of him.
7. Thank you for sharing with me...I ate up every line LOL

Fire Signs Rule!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home