Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Anyway

I received the following piece in an email a very long time ago then someone sent it to me again just recently. I have placed it on my blog so that I can always remember it.

Sometimes I question why I do the things I do. While this piece doesn't give any answers as to why life can at times be cruel no matter what you do, it serves as a reminder that you should always attempt to be the better person regardless of how others might react. I am a true believer in karma - what comes around... you know the rest - no matter what, we should always remember that what we throw out into the universe will always come back to us tenfold. Why not throw out a little positivity?

*People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
* If you do good, people will accuse you of ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
* If you are successful you win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.
* The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
* Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
* People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for some underdogs anyway.
* What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
* People really need help but may attack you if you help them.
Help people anyway.
* Give the world the best you've got and you may get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger DJ Diva said...

i totally cosign on every one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home