Thursday, January 05, 2006

On Hiatus

Ok I know I haven't posted anything in a minute.. Ok it's been more than a minute. It's been exactly 33 days. I've just been really busy with birthdays (my grandma's, mine, my daughter), the holidays (note that I did all of my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve (what the ____ was I thinking??) Anyways. I have ALOT to say and it's coming. Real soon. I made a promise to myself to stay true to the things that I like to do which are important to me... writing is definitely one of them.

Thanks to the new folks who posted who I have not responded to directly (my girl, DT and someone I don't know Curious 1). Not too many folks read my blog (partly because not too many people know about it and believe me that's ok) but it's nice to get some positive, uplifting feedback. Thanks.

Until soon.
Celena

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger DJ Diva said...

thank you..I'm glad to see u haven't given it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home